Damaged or defective items
In the unusual circumstance that your order should arrive to you damaged, please take a photo of the damaged item and email it to us along with your order number and the packaging immediately. Once we receive your email, we will arrange for a replacement item to be dispatched to you. Please note that you maybe required to return the faulty item back to us as and when we see fit.
* Please note that all returns for either unwanted or damaged/faulty goods must be confirmed by UK Skunkworks by either phone, post or e-mail before they are returned. Any goods sent back without prior consent from UK Skunkworks will be sent back at your cost.
You can contact via the following methods:
Tel: 01322 836678 (Our office is open Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm).
* All returns are the sole responsibility of the customer until they reach UK Skunkworks.
* If you would like to return your items for any reason at all, you may do so within 7 days of receiving your purchase. Items returned must be in a new and unused condition. We will refund the cost of the items; however shipping charges are non-refundable.
If you notice a defect in your item during use, firstly, check the instructions manual for that product, where you can usually find troubleshooting and warranty information.
If you need more help or details on how to replace a defective item, we recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly. You’ll find their information in the warranty manual included with the product.
If the manufacturer does not resolve the problem, or there is not warranty or manufacturer information with that product please contact UK Skunkworks Customer Service on: 01322 836678 (Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm) to find out about receiving a replacement or returning your item for a refund.
How to return items
Speak to a member of our team via email or phone before sending your item back to us.
Please include a note that tells us your full name, address and order number and the reason you are returning the item(s).
Include all parts, accessories, packaging, instruction leaflets etc. that were sent with the product.
Ensure that products are in the same condition as when they were delivered to you i.e. unused and not tampered with.
All promotional offers, e.g. buy one get one free, must be returned in their entirety.
The Refund Process
If you have returned an item to receive a refund it will be processed by UK Skunkworks within two business days from the day we receive the return, provided it meets with the terms of our return policy.
- We will usually refund you using the same method you used to pay for your order. You may be contacted for further information for some payment methods.
- We recommend retaining your certificate of postage as proof, as we cannot be held responsible for packages lost in transit to us.
- We cannot accept used items under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange on a return if it does not meet with our returns policy.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
* In the UK, items should be sent back via First Class Recorded Delivery. We recommend using an insured delivery method, however extra charges you incur for courier services or guaranteed next day services will not be refunded. Overseas, items should only be sent back using your country's national postal service.